Startup suggests an entity, organized and registered in India
- As a Private Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership or Designated as a Business Firm.
- With a yearly turnover not surpassing Rs. 100 crore for one of the economic times since incorporation/registration.
- Working towards change, development, or change or of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable enterprise model with a high potential of using generation or wealth creation.
- An entity formed by breaking up or restoration of an existing company shall not be deemed a ‘Startup’.
- Shall not be longer than 10 years old for Startup admission OR not joined before April 2017 to claim Tax Freedom certificate.
An entity shall terminate to be a Startup,
- On conclusion of 10 times from the date of business/registration.
- If its turnover for each past year surpasses Rs. 100 crore